Monday, April 10, 2006

I am ridiculous

I really am. You'd think that I would have some perspective after having spent a night in the Thar desert with scorpions and large white spiders crawling over me but no siree bob. Not so. I didn't make a scene when I saw that big ugly rat on the street. I just crossed the street silently and went about my business. Rats are like sharks, snakes and spiders. Scary! But what do I do when I see a teenie tiny bug scurry across the bert on the train? I jump and yelp (I do this simultaneously) and lift my bag out fo the creatures way. Of course the train is stopped at a station and the guy that has been sitting next to me is trying to get his luggage so he can leave. The bug and I are standing between him and his luggage. He gave me "a get over it sister" look, then flicked the thing across the aisle toward someone else and got off the train. I felt pretty effing ridiculous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina! I am so excited to read your blog. I know you are having a fantastic time. Miss you lots. Got your postcard. Wish I was there!

xoxo

Maria

Tue Apr 18, 08:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home