Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wait, there's more...

I'm not quite desperate but this was amusing. Threesome anyone?

RENT EXPENSIVE? Rent-free for Bi-Girl !!!!


RENT IS A BURDEN!!!I HAVE A one bedroom furnished apt to share in central Toronto FOR BI-GIRL. For info e-mail me with your pic.


He's really trying. Here's another ad posted today:

If You Are A Bi-FEMALE! Stay in Toronto RENT-FREE With Me!!


I am OFFERING FREE RENT if You are a bi-female who is cute, petite and honest!, I live in a 1 bdrm. furnished apt. in Toronto. If you understand and speak English; if you are in your 20’s-30’s then I will share my Furnished 1 bdrm. Apt. with you for free. If you have a snapshot, please E-mail it along with a contact number!


This guy is creepy and a Rice King:

free room available to asian girl


(18-30 years of age) who is also willing to get into a fun relationship with me
i'm 32, 5'10, european, retired, good looking
mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home