Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Looking for a home...but not that sort of home

So, I'm in the process of looking for a place to live and it's been a rather fun filled experience thus far...not really. There are some rather freaky ads out on Craigslist today.

Here is someone looking for a hooker-type roommate:

$1 Free housing for cute woman


Hi,
I have a 2 bedroom apartment. One room is my bedroom, the other is my music room.
I'm willing to share my bedroom and my bed with a nice woman, for free.
I'm 29, 5'6, single, good looking. If you're a nice woman you can house for free in Toronto.
Just let me know if you're interested.


Here's someone trying to get back at their landlord:

$350 BEDBUG INFESTATION & Men Urinating on the Floor!


Bright blue building on the right as you head West towards Landsdown on College:Address 1232 College Ave. Major bedbug infestation. No amount of spraying have resolved this problem in 3 months. Blood stains on the walls should have been a clue! They were actually crawling up the walls. Want a permanent itch, rent from me!


This guy wants a maid:

$550 Mature Eastern European gentleman will share comfortable, furnished ho


Mature Eastern European gentleman will share comfortable, furnished home with a neat, tidy lady in the area of Yonge & Steeles. Three minutes to TTC and shopping. $550/month includes cable, internet, laundry, and parking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home