Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Count your blessings

I guess everyone already knows that I dream frequently and with great intensity about leaving my cubicle. Every once in a while though I count my blessings. This morning I read an email from my brother and started to count my blessings:
  1. It's sunny
  2. It's warm
  3. I'm going to Montreal on the weekend
  4. I won't be stuck in a car with my parents going to Montreal on the weekend

Here is what my brother wrote me about his trip:
So we made it to Vegas.....and in typical Jamal style. Thanks to dad's driving my life flashed before my eyes no less than 5 times. Once we made it to the airport we missed our flight to Sacramento, so we had to wait in standby for the next flight over. After two mind numbing days at our cousin's house, we've made it to Vegas and are staying at the cheesiest, tackiest hotel I've ever seen (look up the frontier and you'll know what i mean)...Although it's not too bad I've been in worse. It's so trashy. The moment I walk in I see some 50 year old woman bitching about some employee cutting her off from her gambling. She was waisted. The place is crawling with grannies addicted to their slot machines. Wish you guys were here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Communist Haberdasher said...

I love how your brother goes on about how trashy it all is and then says, "wish you were here." Hahahaha.

Tue Apr 24, 01:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home