Saturday, November 11, 2006

Death by coconut

Here's what Hasina sent me in the email and below that is an interpretation and a personal threat and then some really purdy pictures of a hot guy. In case you missed the point of the first sentence: it's worth reading this post.


"i love that things double as a gas station AND a beauty parlour in bangkok. i guess the fumes from the gas station really open up your pores.
have you been to cabbages and condoms? make sure to get some cabbages after your meal...condoms are less nutritious.
i had a dream abotu you last night. i had a dream that i closed the window and accidentally killed this bird/vulutre (his beak got stuck in the window). then three more of these birds came to avenge the poor bird's death. i also killed them all because i was scared. then a few black cats came and i closed the door (whcih was made of glass) but this cat coudl talk and told me she coudl cut through glass and attack me. she cut through the glass and then in the next scene i met this really wonderful guy i had met. he liked me and i liked him and we were at this huge meeting and then dad walke din and i freaked out because i was with this guy. nothing happend he just sat down. then you came in with this black cat that wanted to attack me and the cat was really lovign to you and it didn't attack me but i was still really scared of it.
what do you think that all means? i should probably stop doing acid before i go to bed.
anyways. gotta get back to work."

Okay, I looked up vultures and black cats and hot guys. Vultures are symbols of prey and rebirth. Killing one in your dream means that you will defeat your enemy. Cats, on the other hand, are a bit more difficult to analyze. Some internet sites say they are symbols of female sexuality (duh) and that black cats are warnings of impending danger. Other posts say that cats are about you and your own feelings of vulnerability. Now on to hot guys. I looked up hot guys and an image of this fellow popped up.


If you dreamt about this guy then that is okay. A little gay, but okay. Life will go on. You will defeat your enemy and explore your female sexuality with him. However, if you dreamt about my man, this guy


then you are in trouble. You will probably die by having a coconut fall on your head as you walk down the streets of Vancouver. I, of course, will be petting a black cat right at that moment somewhere in Southeast Asia. Then I will get a tape worm and this will be followed by some very bad surgery and then some really great shots of me in a bikini on a beach in southern Thailand.

Let's look at my man, Dino Morea, some more.

We'd get along real well. As you can see, he's been to a beach before in very large jeans. I've been to a beach before too! Hence, we'd have lots to talk about.

Sometimes, he will be mad. Not at me, of course, but at the lack of really good male lead roles in Bollywood films. I will teach him how to meditate and help him overcome all that dukkha (suffering).


He will lift his shirt up for me using his mouth so that I may marvel at his pack. I like this shot. I've used it before on this site.

I like his face. A lot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dream definitely wasn't about dino morea...so untangle your knickers, baby.

Fri Nov 17, 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home