Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Kuih Kapit Request Letter #17

Arndis is in another timezone so I will forgive the delay. The 'letter' seems to be an abstract piece...
I realise this is a bit late but it took a while to get it sent all the way from Morocco.
This is a heartfelt love letter from a guy I know there (okay, actually it's in the style of a guy i know there. sort of like a sonnet).

oh wait. you said well worded....uh oh. still. i hope it warms your cockles.

salut ca va bien gina¥Ç¥Ó¥å¡¼2341¼þǯ¤ò·Þ¤¨¤¿ÉÍÅÄ
¾Ê¸ã¤Î"I am in love with
"¤Ë¥¤¥ó¥¹¥Ñ¥¤¥¢¤µ¤ì¤¿¡Ö¥­¥ã¥Ã
¥Á¥Ü¡¼¥ë¡×¤È "Thank
you"¤Ë¥¤¥ó¥¹¥Ñ¥¤¥¢¤µ¤ì¤¿¡Ö·¯¤ÈÊ⤤
¤¿Æ»¡×¤ÎGinaºîÉʤÎtan is peelingËÜÊÔ¤Ë
²Ã¤¨¡¢
I put some lotion.
Disk2¤Ë¤Ï½Ð±é¼Ô¤Ï¤â¤Á¤í¤ó¡¢ÉÍÅÄ
¾Ê¸ã¤âÅо줹¤ë¥ádon't cry
¥¤¥­º£Ç¯»Ïdon't cry Gina¤áÂçºå¡¦¹­spring comes for you
Åç¤ò¤Ï¤¸¤áÁ´¹ñ³ÆÃϤÇGina Gina - cava bien ¾å±Ç¤µ¤ì
¤¿±Ç²è ¡ÖTWO LOVE¡×¤¬ÂÔ˾¤ÎDVD²½¥ó¥°¤ò»Ïyou +
me¤á¡¢Í½¹ðÊÔ¡¢¥×on DvD¥í¥À¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó¥Îok bey¡¼¥È¤Ê¤ÉÀ¹¤êÂô
»³¤ÎÆÃŵ±ÇÁü¤ò¼ýÏ¿¡ª

1 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

okay - woah...that looked totally different on my computer (lotta question marks, no other strange symbols). it's extra abstract now!

anyway, i hope you feel the love. or at least the lotion.

Tue Mar 13, 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home