Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy 30th to my favourite crotch!


This crotch just turned the big 3-0.

Sure, she tries to make out with me any chance she gets but her story goes way beyond those drunken attempts. For starters, she has the art of 'meditation' down pat (I saw this for myself at temple on Lao New Year) and there's nothing like being awoken by her sing song voice at 8 on a weekend yelling "chirp, chirp, chirp" in your ear. Lulu sure is one of the smartest women I know but don't ask her to read an analogue clock. The little hand and the big hand confuse her and may lead her to command you to 'pour mummy a little drink' to take the edge off that experience. However, that one drink can turn into many and before you know it she is sporting autographs on her chest, yelling "I'm drrrrunk, bitch!" moments before she decides to take a snooze on the dance floor. Her drunken debauchery is contagious. My first week in Toronto I was pretty much plastered on champagne every night thanks to this lady. I had to take a short break from the festivities on day 4 but Lulu was a trooper... she was in various stages of drunkeness pretty much that entire year.

Smart. Beautiful. Generous. Unique. She eats with great passion. She laughs with complete abandon. She cares without limitation. Here's to the hot chick in the green t-shirt!

1 Comments:

Blogger Communist Haberdasher said...

What is a crotch with out a vaguyna? NOTHING.

Miss you.

Wed Aug 30, 01:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home