Thursday, December 14, 2006

New Year's Resolution 2007

2005 was the year of attainable goals. I don't think I attained much that year and it is a bit of a hazy time.

2006 was the year of travel and adventure. Paul was right, 28 was one of the best year's of my life. It wasn't all peachy and there was plenty of pain, passing out and sleeping but there was also lots of laughter, new friends, plenty of Indiana Jones moments, discovery and wonder to be had. In short, I learned first hand that the world is a beautiful place, people are (mostly) kind and, although uncomfortable and sticky, humidity makes your skin look great.

Seeing as I am not getting any younger and my eggs are about to dry up if I don't put them to good use soon, I have decided that in 2007 I will give it my all to try and have a love child with my man, the Hoff.

Happy New Year's to you all!




Thanks to Honey for using his skills on this one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, i guess you won't have to run up and down stairs this new year's weekend to clear the fog? :)

your mention of attainable goals reminded me of some choice quotes: to each their own, you have to eat a lot of lemons to get through the orchard (or something like that), etc.....

xo.

Fri Dec 15, 09:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home