Saturday, September 16, 2006

Nooooo!

I realized that all my shots from Kashgar had been erased off the camera after I left Dunhuang. I found some shots of India though...

Thousand Buddha cave paintings. The paint oxidized over the years(hence the dark complexions).
Magoa Cave Entrance
Me in Jaipur
I took this shot when I thought my camera was broken in Goa.
Dharamsala. Still thought my camera was broken.
Bombay Street
Sunset off the coast of Bombay
Submarine off the coast of Bombay
Man selling books in Bombay


Am in Lhasa now. It took four nights on buses and trains. Quite the hassle and in the end I had to do it the illegal way. Have already met some amazing people and I must say that the Potala Palace is the most humbling and imposing sight I have seen in the seven months I have been travelling. I am late for dinner!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you bought a danielle steele from that poor man.

Tue Sep 26, 02:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home