Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Boys in Lhasa

This could quite possibly be the best picture I've ever taken...well, maybe not. It was my last request before Jens, Ruetger and Tim left for their 14 day trip to Mount Kailash. I've spent the last few days with these guys in a four bed dorm. I met each of them in different parts of China on their own and then I decided we had to hang out together in Lhasa.



There's been plenty of laughs. Tim tried to tell a woman at a club that he loved her but she looked perplexed. Turns out he got the words wrong and told her he wanted to eat her....The following day he got on his knees in a bus and proposed to a pretty Chinese girl with a 50 cent ring. She got off the bus. Ruetger has a girlfriend story every 15 minutes. The man gets around. He's also a dancing sensation. Jens is the guy that encourages every bad idea the other two come up with.

2 Comments:

Blogger Communist Haberdasher said...

Which one is the guy that you banged? :)

Sun Oct 01, 01:36:00 AM  
Blogger LOTC said...

What do you mean by 'one'? ;) I don't do banging. Lhasa is a holey city after all.

Mon Oct 02, 06:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home