Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Baby's Single Again!

Finally, I have a real chance! He's single once again and of course I am speaking of the man of my dreams, singing sensation: Mr. D Hoff. He is hot, hot, hot. He may have had work done around the eyes and started to wax of that delicious bit of carpet on his chest but those things don't matter. I still love him. Look at his glistening chest.



Das Deutsches Volk is on it though. Apparently, there's already been an exclusive interview with Das Neue Blatt (that's The New Paper for all you non-Germans out there). He blames it on the booze. Here's a quote from this riveting interview: „Der Alkohol hat alles zerstört“. Dramatic and to the point: "Alcohol destroyed everything". He hated himself. Why? Why? Why? So many hairy German women clearly have and continue to love him. Isn't it every man's wet dream to be longed after by millions of varying shaped hairy goddesses? I think fame spoilt him.

Clearly, competition will be stiff. I'm getting out my secret weapon: the epilator. The Germans won't see it coming. Let's not forget the man's a god in das Vaterland, Germany. I expect to fight and fight I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home